Quotes and Watchlist
Search for any stock and immediately see the market price. Also, you can create your own watchlist and continuously monitor prices.
How do I add a stock to my watchlist?
To add a stock to your Watchlist:
- On the section Quotes, type on the field the Name or Symbol of the securities.
- Tap the + button on your selection.
- And thats it! you can check the activity of your stocks.
How do I remove a stock from my watchlist?
To remove a stock from your watchlist:
- Tap the Edit button on the upper right corner on your Dashboard.
- Delete the stocks you do not want in your Watchlist.
- There you go, stocks out of your Watchlist.
How do I create an additional Watchlist?
To create another Watchlist:
- On the section Quotes, tap on the Two Squares Symbol button on the upper side.
- Tap on the + button
- Type on the field the name or symbol of your choice and click OK.
Can I reorder the stocks in my Watchlist?
You can reorder the stocks in your Watchlist:
- By Symbol.
- By Last.
- By Change %.
- And more.
Here you can monitor and track the performance of each investment you hold, also known as your portfolio.
View the history of your executed or pending stock purchases and sales.
On this section you have the following information:
- Cash: is the total amount of cash available for trading stocks.
- Net Liquidation Value: the value of your account if you were to liquidate all positions in your account.
- Long Stocks: the total amount of securities an investor owns with the expectation that the price is going to rise.
- Short Stocks: the total amount of securities an investor owes with the expectation that the price is going to fall.
- Total Account Value: is the difference between the prior sessions closing price and the current sessions closing price of your portfolio.
- Buying Power: The total value of your cash and margin accounts that can be used to trade stocks.
- Maintenance Margin: is the minimum amount of equity that must be maintained in a margin account. The amount of equity required varies with the type of security bought on margin.
- Stock Maintenance Margin: is the minimum amount of equity that must be maintained in a margin account.
- Excess: is the total amount that is able to be withdrawn or used in financial transactions.
- Day Trading Buying Power: usually four times bigger than the actual Buying Power. Transactions made under this condition must be closed the same day they were opened.
- Day Open Profit / Loss: is the cumulative amount of unrealized gains and losses after the markets open.
- Day Close Profit / Loss: is the cumulative amount of unrealized gains and losses after the markets close.
- Pending Order Count: indicates the number of orders that have
Here you can customize the default settings of the app
Here you can choose the default order type you prefer. You can change the order type while trading a stock:
Here you can choose the default duration between a Day Order and a Good until Canceled (GTC) order.
Here you can choose the default Exchange on which you will be trading.
Here you can choose to instruct the broker to either execute the order completely or not fill it at all.
Here you can choose the default quantity of your preference before making a trade.
Skip Verification Step
Here you can choose to skip some verifications screen after placing an order.
Here you can enable to receive notifications related to operations on the platform. On Other Notifications you can choose to receive notifications via SMS or Email.
Choose between an automatic login or a password verification login.
Set up the color theme for the platform.
Choose between background and text flashing quotes.